Postal Advocate Inc is looking for a detail-oriented individual who loves to “Get into the weeds” of data to join our team.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the role of Data Coordinator/Associate Analyst will help collect, manage, analyze and interpret, update and report on various data sets. You will also manage the data conversion process for use in proprietary web applications.
Data Coordinator/Associate Analyst Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collect, manage, interpret, analyze data and provide reporting
- Maintain and develop data, data collection and analytics
- Identify, analyze, interpret data to find new data points
- Work with key departments to acquire data and information needed
- Verify, standardize, maintain database (Manual look-ups may be required; at times)
- Review, edit and update client database to ensure data quality, consistency and accuracy
- Generate and analyze routine and ad hoc reports to assist with client database applications
- Participate in locating/defining new process improvement opportunities based on the gathered data sets
- Develop queries and techniques to uncover new revenue generating opportunities