Overnight, COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has changed the world and the way most organizations are doing business. Our interactions, our way of life and the way we adjust is continuing to evolve almost daily.
Transitioning to a remote workforce and having a plan in place to minimize disruption is critical.
In this webinar, we will provide information on different cloud-based enterprise options to help your organization maintain productivity, keep visibility and provide the ability to continue to communicate with your customers.
Here are the topics that will be covered:
- Has your organization set up options for your staff to continue to mail and ship remotely?
- Cloud-based enterprise options that will provide you control and visibility of your mailing and shipping spends.
- Benefits of these cloud-based tools for business continuity and how it benefits your business in the future.
- Protecting the company and your remote workforce from cyber threats.
- Best practices in developing, implementing and maintaining these solutions.
We hope you can join us. Click here to register.
Speaker: Adam Lewenberg
Adam Lewenberg is the President of Postal Advocate Inc., the largest mail audit and recovery firm in the US and Canada. They work with organization to reduce mailing equipment costs, eliminate fees, recover lost postage from dormant accounts and create visibility across the enterprise. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. helped their clients save an average of 59% and over $60 million on equipment, fees, and lost postage. At this session he will be presenting everything you need to know when buying mail equipment and software.