Effective June 2024, the USPS® will be requiring that all mailing systems meet Intelligent Mail Indicia (IMI) standards. The Postal service will no longer be allowing any vendor to distribute postage meters that are not producing compliant IMI on June 30, 2024.
This webinar will focus on the details of the forced migration, how to plan for this deadline, new technology available that can reduce costs by 80% and the top things you can do to create ongoing visibility and control to help streamline your organization’s mailing needs.
Items We Will Cover:
- Details of the change.
- Devices impacted.
- Creating visibility to your equipment that needs to be migrated.
- Mail equipment options available.
- Enterprise Online Postage solutions – Provide USPS access to every location including work from home staff at a fraction of the costs.
- Rightsizing strategies that can save up to 80%!
- Planning and implementation.
- Ongoing visibility and control of future migration phases.
We hope you can join us.
Speaker Bio: Adam Lewenberg is the President/CEO of Postal Advocate Inc., the largest mail audit and recovery firm in the US and Canada. They work with organizations to reduce mailing equipment costs, eliminate fees, recover lost postage from dormant accounts and create visibility across the enterprise. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. helped their clients save an average of 55% and over $85 million on equipment, fees, and lost postage. At this session he will be presenting everything you need to know about the upcoming