Postal Advocate has the expertise and technology to help companies manage their shipping and mailing processes and look for best practices to optimize operations and reduce spending. We have developed a business model that provides visibility of mailing equipment and spends across organizations resulting in an average client savings of 59% and over $65 million in client savings, fees, and lost postage.
With the upcoming USPS® rate change, at this session we will share savings tips and show how we became the leading manager of the largest mailing fleets in the US and Canada and how we can help your company drive savings and gain visibility.
- Equipment Savings Process – How to reduce mailing equipment costs
- Analysis and Visibility – Gaining visibility of your organization’s mailing fleet to meet IRS/FASB requirements.
- Choosing the Right Vendor and Acquisition Method
- Choosing the Right Solution for all your locations and partnering with the right vendor(s)
- Enterprise PC Postage – Deployment and management of PC Postage
- Eliminating Vendor Fees/Overcharges – Steps used to find thousands in mailing vendor fees and overcharges
- Lost Postage Recovery – Understanding the process of recovering lost postage from dormant/closed accounts
- Enterprise Fleet Management – Maintaining the fleet and keeping an eye on postage spend and volumes
- Postage Savings – The main ways to reduce postage costs
- Using Best-in-Class Tools and Resources – Complete visibility to spend using the most innovative tools, resources available along with on-going maintenance and support
Join for a chance to win a $50 e-gift card* from Amazon® for attending this free webinar!
We hope you can join us! Register here.