Check out the savings we have achieved for our clients.
Since 2013, we’ve reduced clients’ mailing equipment expenses on average 56%.
Here is that breakdown:
Total savings over $84,100,619 and growing.
- Helping our clients better manage their mailing and shipping expenses
- Implementing savings and recovering lost funds
Top 10 Total Client Savings:
Mailing Equipment Savings – $55,964,072 – 56%
By negotiating individual and national agreements, as well as working with the end users, we were able to reduce mailing equipment costs by $55,964,072 (56%). This savings represents the difference of what our clients were paying vs. the new prices we helped implement. Also, we typically only make changes to locations at the end of their agreements. We have plans in place with all clients to right-size future leases to further increase the savings numbers.
Top 3 Client Mail Equipment Savings
- $12,005,218 (19%) – Healthcare
- $7,827,270 (24%) – Business Services
- $4,855,227 (58%) – Communications
Click below for client case studies:
Genesis (85% Savings)
RDO Equipment (73% Savings)
Construction/Engineering (95% Savings)
Prager Metis CPAs (92% Savings)
Liberty Mutual (76% Savings)
DFA Dairy Brands (86% Savings)
Real Estate (75% Savings)
Change Healthcare (92% Savings)
Rollins (67% Savings)
CentiMark Corporation (94% Savings)
St. Croix Hospice (53% Savings)
Recovering Lost Postage – $13,373,399
By managing our client’s postage data, we are able to find closed and dormant postage accounts and help recover the funds. As offices close, merge, or just terminate their postage meters, these funds can be forgotten. Also, with the limited visibility and confusion around how postage accounts are funded, it can lead to money sitting idle for long periods of time. We are constantly monitoring our clients accounts to recover lost funds and help them improve visibility and oversight for the future.
Finding Vendor Overcharges – $20,621,264
We examine every mailing equipment invoice to make sure clients are not overspending. We find savings in the following areas:
- Contract Violations – Invoices that did not reflect the pricing inside the national agreements
- Duplicate Charges – Locations being invoiced for meter rentals, maintenance, rate changes and reset fees when these costs have already been included in their all-inclusive lease agreements.
- Closed Terminated Locations – At times locations continue to be charged for equipment that was either picked up or no longer used.
- Un-Redeemed Loyalty Points – We help our clients redeem any unused points that can be turned into free postage and supplies.
Top 3 Vendor Overcharges
- Business Services $5,371,584
- Financial Services $2,240,000
- Financial Services $715,177
Eliminating Avoidable Fees – $913,330
We look for any fees that are not a requirement for the equipment and therefore can be eliminated.
The following are the most common fees that Postal Advocate finds:
- Late fees and finance charges that can be over 20% of the cost of postage
- Vendor-provided equipment insurance that is not needed since most companies have their own blanket policies
- Loyalty programs and other miscellaneous fees that are unnecessary
Top 3 Avoidable Fees
- Healthcare $365,362
- Financial Services $72,521
- Business Services $51,237