Postal Advocate Inc is looking for an experienced virtual assistant to join our team.
Are you an experienced virtual assistant who loves variety in their schedule and can handle a multitude of tasks with a can-do attitude? Our company is growing rapidly and is in need of a virtual assistant to provide remote administrative support for our office.
The ideal candidate will have some executive or administrative support experience, stellar communication skills, and a professional demeanor reporting directly to the CEO and COO. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Virtual Sales Support & Administrative Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Support sales and prospecting in partnership with Postal Advocate President and CEO.
- Scheduling meetings, sending follow up and outreach emails
- Data entry and updating information in CRM
- Create and assist with sales reports
- Calendar and email management
- Quick updates on sales presentations
- Research market/industry trends
$24/hour + $10,000 potential bonus (Estimated Total Compensation – $59.9K)
- Highly dependable, high energy, positive attitude with organizational and time management skills
- Strong phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner, self-motivated and flexible
- Proven track record of strong organization and follow-thru skills
- Provide a quiet and distraction-free work space.
- Must be productive in a home office/virtual office environment with a reliable internet connection and proficiency in MS Office, Zoom, instant messaging
- Exemplary time-management, customer service, organization, and communication skills, both written and verbal, are imperative
- Able to produce high-quality work consistently, with little to no supervision on a variety of projects
- Vacation – 3 weeks
- 401K with 4% match
- Optional Health Insurance Program
- $500 per year Health Rewards Program – Gym memberships, health classes, sports leagues
- $2-300 per year step challenge
Postal Advocate will provide:
- Flat screen monitor and keyboard (If required)
- Web meeting service
- Product knowledge and training
- Any additional tools needed to perform the position